Locate an event using one of multiple methods.
Being able to locate events quickly helps users be more efficient and provide better customer service. Mazévo offers three ways to do this:
- Use the Open Event field/drop-down list located in the menu bar.
- Use the Find Events tool found on the dashboard and in the menu under Events.
- Use the Event Book found on the dashboard and in the menu under Events.
The Open Event field is located in the menu bar. It allows you to find an event based on its ID (which is displayed prominently on the confirmation that a customer receives) or quickly access the last five events that you accessed or created.
To open an event using the Open Event feature:
- Type the event ID and press Enter.
- OR click the arrow to view the drop-down list and select an event.
The Event Book displays a graphical representation of room usage for a given building and date. This allows you to quickly scan the day’s events. Hovering over a bar displays more information about the event and provides access to additional options.
To open an event using the Event Book:
- Navigate to the appropriate day using the arrows or by clicking on the date displayed and the calendar icon, and selecting a new date from the calendar.
- Filter the display if appropriate by clicking Filters, selecting a building and/or a room type, and clicking Search.
- On the grid display, double-click an event bar to open the event.
- OR hover over the bar, click the arrow, and select View, Open, or Open link in new tab.
Find Events is a powerful tool that lets you search for events with certain attributes. Types of searching you can perform include:
- Find all events for today or for any date range.
- Find all events in a specific building or buildings.
- Find all events that have a specified status or statuses.
- Find all events for a particular organization or organizations.
- Find all events that have a specified event type or event types.
- Find all events that require a certain type of service or services.
You can use any and all of the filters to narrow the list of events. For example, you could find all meetings (event type) for next month (date range) being held in the Student Center (building) that have catering (service provider).
To open an event using the Find Events function:
- Select Events > Find Events.
- Enter/select a date or date range, buildings, statuses, organizations, room types, event types, service providers, contact, or event name as appropriate. (The last two are found under Other.)
- Click Search.
- Click an event name. Note that the list of events can be sorted by clicking any of the column headings. You can also type an event name or portion of the name in the Search for a Booking field to narrow the list.