Mazévo has the ability to allow requesters to communicate directly to event planners. This messaging tool is built into Mazévo and is available to all requesters. Messages are directed to the appropriate event planners based upon the building.
A mobile user viewing their events can send a message to a Mazévo event planner about their gathering with messaging. The event planner can also send a message to the requester, which is received in the Mazévo Mobile app.
To access messaging from the Mazévo Mobile app:
- Go to My Events.
- Tap one of the events in the list.
- Tap Messaging.
- Type your message and press the Up Arrow icon to send it.
To respond to a message from the Mazévo Mobile app:
1. Read the push notification alerting you that you have messages. (Note: You must have push notifications enabled for Mazévo Mobile.) You will also see a red circle icon next to the event in My Events.
2. Tap on the event that has a new message.
3. View the message, type your response, and click the Up Arrow icon to send it.
Note: The only way requesters can respond to a message is from the Mazévo Mobile app. They cannot respond to a message from My Events on the web.
Notification of New Messages for Event Planners
Event planners can review the messages that have been sent and not yet reviewed by going to Day at a Glance on the web.
- Go to Events > Day At A Glance.
- Click the Unread Messages circle to see which events have unread messages.
- Click the event to review the message.
Unread conversations are available to anyone with an Event Planner role. Once an event planner has viewed the conversation, it is removed from the Day at a Glance page for all event planners.
To access event conversations as an event planner:
- Open the event.
- Click the Messages tab.
- Type a message to the requester and click the arrow button to send it.
Caution: If you click the Messaging tab and see "No channels available," that means the primary contact does not have a Mazévo user account. If you add a user to send a message to and they 1) do not have a Mazévo user account, 2) are not the primary contact on the event, and 3) do not have the Mazézo Mobile app, they will not receive your message.