The Mazévo mobile app gives you access to important event management functions on the go.
Once you log in to the Mazévo mobile app you can make requests, view event details including setup information and manage event service delivery right from your phone or tablet.
Please Note: In the Mazévo mobile app you will only have access to the features and functions in your user role permissions. If you can't access a tool please ask your Mazévo account administrator to update your user role permissions.
Functions in the Mazévo app include My Events, Review Events, Manage Operations, My Work and Approvals. If you only have one user role available then you will not see this menu and instead be taken right to the function you have access to.
To access information on your events or enter new requests tap my My Events. You can:
- View any existing events you are associated with. This includes events you have submitted through the mobile app or events that an event planner has entered for you in Mazévo and listed you as a primary or secondary contact.
- Add new event requests including dates, times, location, service needs and answer additional questions about your requests. Your user role permissions will determine if the request must be approved by an event planner or if it is automatically approved.
- Edit existing requests. You must be a primary contact on the event to edit your request. Secondary contacts can only view event details.
- Scan a Mazévo Room Sign QR code to book a room right from the sign. Requires that you have the Mazévo Room Sign (optional) installed at the room
- View any notifications by clicking the bell icon at the bottom
To view a list of upcoming events and all setup details and services related to those events tap Review Events. You can:
- See a list of upcoming confirmed bookings
- View any services, room setups and setup notes related to the bookings
- Mark bookings as reviewed and add any notes
- Identify any bookings that have changed since you last reviewed them
Manage Operations is for those who manage specific services providers such as facilities, AV or Catering. To assign staff to setup or provide services for specific events tap Manage Operations: You can:
- Indicate which service provider and any staff that you manage
- View booking details including any service needs
- Assign staff to individual bookings including event setup and/or event teardown
My Work is for any staff who will be delivering services for events. With My Work you can:
- View a list of all bookings that you have been assigned to work.
- Mark bookings that you are working as in Progress or Completed
Approvals is for those who have been asked to review and approve any requests. To access approval requests tap Approvals. You can:
- View a list of events and bookings that you have been asked to approve
- Mark events as approved, denied, or disregarded
To access the settings menu click the hamburger button at the bottom left of Mazévo app.
In Settings you can:
Indicate your Preferred Building - This is the building that will default when you enter a new request.
Enter a Default Event Name. This is the event name that will default when you enter a new request
Enable Push Notifications - Mazévo will send you push notifications to remind you of meetings that you have scheduled. You will also receive push notifications if an event planner sends you a message, question or asks for your approval.
Login with Touch ID (iOS only) - Allows you to bypass entering a password to access Mazévo mobile.
Change your Password
Logout of Mazévo mobile