Mazévo has several tools available in the Mazévo mobile app designed to streamline the daily operations for events.
The Mazévo Mobile App
The Mazévo mobile application provides access to numerous functions based upon the roles a user has set on their account. These functions include:
- Review Events - Allows the user to see all event details for upcoming events. Optionally, the user can mark an event as reviewed.
- Manage Operations - Allows the user to assign staff to each booking based upon the services required for the booking.
- My Work - Allows a service worker to view and update the work that has been assigned to them.
- Approvals - Allows the user to view and manage approvals (approve or deny) assigned to them.
- My Events - Allows the user to view and update any event that is associated with their user account.
- All Events - Allows the user to view all public events.
This article will provide an overview of the three tools, Review Events, Manage Operations, and My Work used for service personnel to manage services for events.
The Review Events process allows a user to view events and associated details for a selected day.
The user can mark each event as reviewed and enter a note about the event. Marking an event as reviewed will time stamp the event for the user and highlight the event if changes are made to the event after marking it as reviewed. This allows a user to see at a glance the events that have been modified.
The Manage Operations function allows a service manager to assign staff to events that have selected services.
Prior to assigning staff to specific events, the user will need to setup Manage Operations by selecting the Service Provider that will be managed, as well as selecting other Mazévo users that work for them from the My Staff option at the bottom of the screen (see above).
After this quick setup, a service manager will be able to view events that use this service for a selected day. After viewing the details of the event, the manager can select one or more staff members to assign to an event after pressing the Assign Staff button.
You can also review an event to see the staff previously assigned, as shown below. If it becomes necessary to change the staff assignment, changes can be made by selecting the currently assigned user and selecting a new staff member.
After events have been assigned to staff, staff members can access their specific assignments by using the My Work option in the mobile app.
The worker is able to select an event and change the status of the work assigned to In Progress or Completed.
After completing the work on an event, the color will change on the main list of work for the user.