Special dates are used to define dates that have unique or 'special' significance for your operation. Special dates are typically used for holidays and closures.
Special Dates can be used to define holidays and other dates in the system. When adding a new event, reviewing the event book or reviewing the calendar, special dates will be displayed.
To create a special date:
- Go to Settings > Special Dates.
- Click Add Special Date.
- Type the name of the special date and a description if appropriate.
- If the date applies to all buildings, check 'All Buildings'. If the date only applies to certain buildings, uncheck 'All Buildings' and a new tab will appear where you can select the building(s) that this date applies to.
- Enter the date for this 'special date'. To add more than one date, after entering the first date, press the 'Add another date' button to allow entry of additional dates, one at a time.
- Click Save when finished adding all of the dates.