New Activity Log
The new activity log feature allows you to review any event changes in the system that have happened in the last day. Users can now pull a complete list of all the events that have been added or changed. Opening the event will reveal what has changed by highlighting the change as below.
Hovering over a highlighted item will give you specific details about what has changed, the old and new value, and who made the change. Resource items that are deleted are also noted and displayed.
Introducing Room Tags
Room Tags provides more flexibility with how you categorize your spaces. By applying a tag to a room you can now quickly pull up all the rooms with that tag in the event book. This is helpful when you have a lot of rooms or your rooms are spread out amongst multiple buildings. You can also use tags to search for events with find events or the calendar and they are used to find available space in add new event.
Add Multiple Messages to Confirmations
You can now predefine multiple confirmation header and footer messages. There is also no limit on the number of messages you use on the confirmation. Messages can be added on the fly or can be added automatically.
- New Billing Code - You can add a 50 character billing code to the an organization in Mazévo now. When you book an event the organizations billing code will transfer automatically to the event so you don't have to re-enter the information.
- New Account Code - You can add a 50 character account code to all rooms and resources in Mazévo.
- You now have the ability to view rooms in multiple buildings in the event book without having to switch back and forth between buildings.
- The Event ID is now displayed in more areas around Mazévo providing you more information at a glance. You will now see the event ID displayed in find events, the event book and create invoices. The event ID also will display on the daily operations report.
- A new column has been added to Special Dates configuration called Next Date. The next date column allows you to see the next time that special date will occur. The list of special dates is also sorted in date order by default instead of by name of the special date.
- The contacts list now includes a column for the number of organizations that contact is associated with in Mazévo
- A print option has been added to the monthly calendar view. This will allow you to create a PDF copy of the calendar for printing or sending as it appears on your screen.