New Confirmation and Invoice LayoutThe layout of the confirmation and invoice documents received a major overhaul. Event details are now printed right next to the event information instead of being separated in a separate section of the document. This makes it much easier to understand and verify all the details of the event.
More Options for Confirmation Emails.
Since most confirmations are delivered via email, you can now add a personalized message to the email containing the customers confirmation. You also now have the choice to send the confirmation to multiple contacts instead of just the event contact. When sending to multiple contacts, Mazévo will automatically display all contacts associated with the organization holding the event. You can select which contacts you wish to send to, CC or BCC. In addition you can manually enter additional email addresses you wish to send to. Finally, the confirmation subject line has been changed to say "Event Name" Confirmation instead of just Confirmation.
Pricing Options for Rooms and Resources Added
You now have more options for room and resource pricing in Mazévo. For items with hourly pricing, you can now set a minimum and maximum charge for the item. You can also apply a percentage discount to specific items and rooms.
- The mobile app menu has been updated for mobile ops users. Menu items that were represented by an icon are now represented by a text link.
- The button for accessing the confirmation has been renamed "Confirmation" instead of "Download".
- When viewing certain screens in Mazévo you would sometime see two scroll bars on the page. These pages have been changed to just have a single scroll bar making it easier to navigate.
- The Event Book has been updated to always show the time at the top even while scrolling
- Previously there was no easy way to identify events that span midnight. (ie. Start at 4:00 PM end at 10:00 AM). A next day indicator has been added for visual reference.
- You can now change the location of a booking to a room in another building.
- The Find Events filter now includes a organization look up. Previously you had to scroll through a list of organizations to find the organization(s) you wanted to filter your results by
- You can now see an indication of new services on events that you have previously reviewed in the Mazévo mobile ops app.
- There is now a visible column separator in the header row when viewing lists of data. Previously this column separator was invisible. This makes it easier to change your column size.