Billing Codes are used to indicate an organization's charge code. A default billing code is set on the organization. This will be applied as the billing code on all new events for the organization.
Generally, a billing code is an internal charge number associated with each organization. This code will be displayed on confirmations and invoices. It is also display when using the Find Invoices tool.
Setting a Default Billing Code for an Organization
- To set a default code for an organization, go to Events > Organizations.
- From the list of organizations, select and organization to edit. The following screen will appear:
- Enter a billing code for the organization and press Save.
This billing code will automatically be set on all new events created for this organization. Existing events will not be updated with this billing code. During the Add New Event process, you can override an organization's default billing code.
Editing the Billing Code for an Event
To change the billing code for an event, you open and edit the event, and then enter the new billing code.
1. Locate and open the event you want to change.
2. Click Change Event.
3. Enter or change the billing code.
4. Click Save.