Calendar Details are individual pieces of event marketing information. Once defined, details are then tied to events to promote and market the event. Details are added to events by a calendar manager.
What are calendar details?
Calendar details are used to add marketing information to an event. This marketing information is then displayed when a user views an event on the public calendar.
Examples of calendar properties include:
- Event Sponsors
- Facebook Page
- Target Audience
- Registration Information
Below is a sample of how properties are displayed for an event:
How to create a calendar property
- Navigate to Settings > Calendar Details.
- Click Add Calendar Detail.
- Enter a name for the detail.
- Select the type of property from the dropdown box. There are 3 types of properties that you can define:
- Image - used for uploading an image.
- Link - used for entering a URL link.
- Text - used for entering a block of text. The text can be formatted and can include URL links.
- Tag - used for adding searchable tags to an event.
- If a Requester can enter this calendar detail, select Requestable.
- Press Save.