This article describes the Daily Operations Report, which can be run or published.
The Daily Operations Report provides a list of events for a specified date range along with the event details (such as resources) for each. The report can be filtered by date, building, status, and service provider. Once you've set the filtering options, you can either run the report or publish it.
The Daily Operations Report can be paginated by date or by building by date by selecting the appropriate option.
Running the report displays results on the screen with the option to download a PDF version for reference or for printing. Publishing a report allows you to set default filtering options for other users or yourself. (Learn more below.)
Advanced Filtering Options for Services
By default, the Daily Operations Report will show every booking and its associated services (if specified). There are 3 advanced filtering options available on the Daily Operations Report located under the Service Providers section of the filters that override this default behavior.
1. If you want to filter the report to only include bookings that have selected services, select the filter by service provider 'y' option and select one or more service providers from the list.
- Example: Display only those bookings with Room Setup.
2. If you selected the filter by Service Provider option, you can also show all bookings in the filtered date range but only display the selected providers by checking the 'Display All Bookings' option.
- Example: Display all bookings, but only show Room Setup if it defined for a booking.
3. If you selected the filter by Service Provider option and you want to include all bookings with the selected service providers, but also show all of the services on those bookings, you can check the 'Display Other Resources' option.
- Example: Display only bookings with Room Setup but also display any other resources defined on those bookings (not just Room Setup).
4. If you select both 'Display All Bookings' and 'Display Other Resources' the report will display all bookings, but if the booking has resources defined for the selected Service Provider(s), all of the resources, regardless of the service provider will be displayed.
- Example: Display all bookings, if the booking has Room Setup, display all of the resources for all service providers for that booking.
Publishing a Report
Publishing a report makes it easily accessible to you and to other users if you so choose. After setting the filters, you name the report and indicate whether it should be available to others.
In order to publish reports, you must have access to the Event Reporting Publisher role. Users who want to run published reports must have the security role of Event Reporting Viewer.