This article explains how to set the default pricing plan for an event and have taxes applied automatically.
Mazevo can be set up to use a specific pricing plan by default when a new event is created. It can also be configured to calculate applicable taxes by default.
To set the default pricing plan for new events:
- Go to Settings > Pricing Plans.
- Click the plan that will be the default plan for new events.
- Check the Apply To New Events box.
- Click Save.
To have the system apply taxes to all new events:
1. Go to Settings > Tax Codes and click Manage Tax Codes.
2. Check the Apply Taxes to New Events box.