In Mazévo, creating rooms closures allow you to take a room offline, preventing new bookings. Adding a room closure is the quickest way to take a room offline for one or more days. In addition, room closures do not appear on reports.
Room closure records are used to close a room for a specified range of dates and are easier to maintain than creating bookings for each day you want to close the Room. In addition, room closures are not included in reports.
If a room is closed, new bookings are not allowed during the time the Room is closed. Adding a new closure will not cancel any existing bookings in the Room. Current bookings must be manually changed into a new room or canceled.
Creating a room closure
- Navigate to Settings > Rooms.
- Select Manage Room Closures, located at the top of the grid.
- Click Add Room Closure.
- Select the Room from the dropdown box.
- Enter the Start Date, Start Time, End Date, and End Time.
- Optionally, enter a Note describing the closure. This will appear in the Event Book.
- Press Save.