This article explains how to duplicate an existing event.
In order to streamline the creation of new events, Mazévo allows you to quickly make a copy of an existing event.
What gets copied:
- Event Name
- Event Description
- Pricing Plan, Billing Code, Tax and Service Charge indicators
- Bookings (that were not in a canceled status on the original event)
- Resource Details
- Scheduled Emails
What doesn't get copied:
- Event Notes
- Linked Documents
- Emai History
To copy an event:
1. Locate and open the event you want to copy using any of the tools in Mazévo. Learn how to open an event.
2. Click the copy button in the upper right corner of the event panel.
3. Enter the start date for the new event and click Copy.
Mazévo copies all confirmed bookings and resource details and displays them in the event editor window. The system also applies a unique event number to the event.
If the room is not available for the copied bookings, the booking will be changed to a canceled status.