In Mazévo, you can use an existing calendar that you have defined to create links for individual organizations based on that calendar.
If each organization wants to publish a public calendar of its events, it can be easily accomplished by defining a calendar as the template for each organization. After defining the base calendar, you can assign that calendar to one or more organizations. Then, each organization will have a unique URL available to publish on a website that displays just the events for that organization.
Creating links for each organization
After creating one or more calendars to act as templates for the individual organization calendars, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Calendars > Organization Calendars.
- Using the checkboxes on the left, select the organizations you want a unique calendar link to.
- From the popup menubar, select Apply Calendar.
- Select the calendar from the dropdown box from the popup, Apply Calendar.
- Press Save.
- To use the link next to the selected organizations, click on the link and press copy. The link is now on your clipboard.