Creating shift reports, building manager reports, and incident reports are quick and easy in Mazévo. This article describes the process of defining a report and assigning it to users.
Defining a Log Report
- Navigate to Setting > Daily Logs.
- Press Add Daily Log to define a new report.
- Enter a name for your report.
- On the Questions tab, enter each question that you want to prompt the user to respond to. Then, press Add after each question.
- Drag and drop the questions to sequence the questions in the order you would like the user to fill them out.
- Press Save.
Assigning a Report to Users
From Daily Logs, press Manage Daily Logs.
- Select the log to assign to users by selecting the report in the dropdown box.
- Use the checkboxes at the left of the grid to select the users to be assigned to the specified log.
- From the popup menu, select Assign Daily Log.
To assign a report to a user, the user must have one of the following security roles:
- Global Administrator
- Event Planner
- Event Planner - View Events
- Service Worker
- Service Manager