By using Mazévo's analytics tool, you can easily and quickly gather sales data.
How do you want to report on sales?
You can report on sales by a variety of different data elements. Below is a list of the different ways to report revenue:
- Room Type
- Event Type
- Service Provider
- Organization Type
What should be included in sales
When you run a sales report, you can include revenue derived from the resources, the room charges, or both.
Reporting on Revenue
- Navigate to Reports > Analytics.
- Select how you are reporting revenue from the Analyze dropdown.
- In the Display dropdown, select Total Revenue of Bookings and what to include in the calculation, revenue from resource charges and/or revenue from room charges.
- Select how many results to return in the Top dropdown (5, 10, or all).
- Select a Date Range.
- Select the Locations to be included in the results. The default is all buildings.
- Select the Statuses to be included in the results (typically, you will exclude canceled bookings). The default is all book space statuses.
- If you want to limit the results to rooms that used a particular service(s), select the appropriate Service Providers. This is useful if you want to limit revenue to a select number of providers, for example, Food Service revenue.
- If you want to further filter the data by organization type, select the organization types to include.
- Press Run to see the results in a chart. To see the detailed data, press Data below the chart.