- Mazevo Knowledge Base
- Bidirectional Integrations with an SIS
Setting Up The System
Reporting and Analytics
EMS Data Conversion
Other Useful Articles
How to Exclude a Room From the Optimizer
When you are using the Mazévo optimizer to automatically assign rooms to courses, you can prevent the optimizer from using selected rooms during the room assignment process.
The optimizer is designed to automatically assign classrooms to courses. In certain circumstances, it may be desirable to exclude some rooms from this process. Mazévo allows you to easily flag a room as excluded from the optimization process. Excluding a room applies to any term that is optimized.
Excluding rooms from the optimizer
- Navigate to Academics > Terms.
- Press Building Room Codes.
- Navigate to the Room Codes tab.
- Press Set Room Codes.
- Using the checkboxes in the Exclude From Optimizer column, select the rooms to be excluded.
- Press Save.