Mazévo can import buildings and related rooms from a CSV file. However, importing will only create new buildings and rooms. Updates to existing records are not supported.
Overview and what gets imported
Records that are imported:
- Mazévo will create new buildings if the building name doesn't already exist.
- Mazévo will create new rooms if the room name doesn't already exist in the room table.
File Format Requirements
The file needs to be a text file in a CSV (comma-separated values) format or a tab-delimited format.
The first row in the file needs to have column names.
The columns need to appear in the following order:
- Building (Required - text)
- Time Zone (Optional - text - if blank, you'll be prompted to select a timezone during the import process). Valid values are:
- Pacific Standard Time
- Mountain Standard Time
- Central Standard Time
- Eastern Standard Time
- Room (Required - text)
- Room Type (Optional - text)
- Setup Minutes (Optional - integer - defaults to 0 if not specified)
- Teardown Minutes (Optional - integer - defaults to 0 if not specified)
- Min Cap (Optional - integer - defaults to 0 if not specified)
- Max Cap (Optional - integer - defaults to 0 if not specified)
- Room Cards (Optional - integer - defaults to 1 if not specified)
- External Notes (Optional - text)
- Internal Notes (Optional - text)
- Navigate to Settings > Rooms.
- Press Import.
- Press Upload Room File and select the file from your system, and a list of buildings that Mazévo will import is displayed. If the data doesn't include timezone, you will be required to set it before proceeding.
- Press Import Buildings to start the building import. If no new buildings exist in the import file, this step will be skipped.
- When buildings have been imported, Mazévo will display a list of rooms. Press Import Rooms to begin the room import.