Mazévo can import organizations and related contacts from a CSV file. However, importing will only create new organizations and contacts.
Overview and what gets imported
Records that are imported:
- Mazévo will create new organizations if the organization name doesn't already exist.
- Mazévo will create new contacts if the contact email doesn't exist in the contacts table.
- New contacts will be tied to the organizations.
Existing contacts will not be updated with changes to first name, last name, or phone.
File Format Requirements
The file needs to be a text file in a CSV (comma-separated values) format.
The first row in the file needs to have column names.
The columns need to appear in the following order:
- First Name (Required)
- Last Name (Required)
- Phone (Optional)
- Email (Required)
- Organization Name (Required)
- Navigate to Events > Contacts.
- Press Import.
- Press Upload Contact File and select the file from your system, and a list of organizations that Mazévo will import is displayed. Optionally, you can select the organization type for each new organization by selecting the Add link.
- Press Import Organizations to start the organization import.
- When organizations have been imported, Mazévo will display a list of contacts. Press Import Contacts to begin the contact import.