Mazévo can import service providers and related resources from a CSV file. However, importing will only create new service providers and resources.
Overview and what gets imported
Records that are imported:
- Mazévo will create new service providers if the service provider name doesn't already exist.
- Mazévo will create new resources if the resource description doesn't exist in the resource table.
File Format Requirements
The file needs to be a text file in a CSV (comma-separated values) or a tab-delimited format.
The first row in the file needs to have column names.
The columns need to appear in the following order:
- Service Provider (Required - text)
- Resource (Required - text)
- Inventory Qty (Optional - integer - defaults to 0 if not specified)
- Resource Type (Optional - text)
- Notes (Optional - text)
- Navigate to Settings > Resources.
- Press Import.
- Press Upload Resource File and select the file from your system, and a list of service providers that Mazévo will import is displayed.
- Press Import Service Providers to start the import. If no new service providers exist in the import file, this step will be skipped.
- When service providers have been imported, Mazévo will display a list of resources. From the list of resources, you can assign a resource grouping to each resource by pressing the Add link and selecting a group. Press Import Resources to begin the import.
Imported resources will be marked as not requestable.