Learn how to log in to Mazévo or reset your account password.
Log in to Your Mazévo Account
To log in to your Mazévo account:
- Visit the login page.
- Enter your login credentials (i.e., your email address and password) and click Log In.
Reset Your Mazévo Account Password
If you need to reset your password:
- Click Forgot My Password on the login page.
- Follow the steps.
If you still aren't able to log in after resetting your password, review the additional troubleshooting tips below.
If you're still unable to log in to Mazévo after resetting your password, do the following:
- Make sure that your browser is supported by Mazévo.
- Manually type MyMazévo.com into your browser's address bar and try to log in.
- If you have multiple email addresses, ensure that you're using the email address associated with your Mazévo account.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
- Try logging in from another network (e.g., from the cellular network on your smart phone) to see if the issue is network-related. If you are able to log in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator.
Please note: Only customers or trial users can log into Mazévo. If you signed up to receive blog updates or registered for a webinar, but don't have an active account, you won't be able to log in.
If you're unable to log in after following the steps above, please contact our support team.