In Mazévo, you control which rooms are available in the requesting process. The method to mark a room as requestable depends on your system's security settings.
If Making a room requestable with standard security
- Navigate to Settings > Rooms.
- Using the checkboxes, select one or more rooms and select Requestable from the popup menu bar.
Optionally, you can edit a specific room and check the Requestable checkbox.
Making a room requestable with advanced security
- Navigate to Settings > Security Policies.
- Click on the security group column for the selected policy to open the group editor.
- Select one or more rooms using the checkboxes on the left and then press Assign Room Security Group on the Rooms tab.
- Select the Room Security Group to apply to the selected rooms and press Save.
If a room does not have a security group assigned, that room will NOT be available to request.