The Event List displays a summary of the events in a particular date range. It can be run for any date range and filtered by building, event type, organization type, and status. You can also choose to include private events in the report.
Running the report displays results on the screen with the option to download a PDF version for reference or for printing. Publishing a report allows you to set default filtering options for other users or yourself. (Learn more below.)
By default, bookings marked as private will not be included in the report. To include private bookings, select Include Private Events.
How to run the Event List
- Navigate to Reports > Event List.
- Select a date range from the dropdown box.
- Optionally, check the box to include Private Events.
- Optionally, check the box to paginate the report by date. This starts a new page for each date in the selected date range.
- Select additional filtering options
- Event Types
- Organization Types
- Press Run or Publish.
Publishing the report
Publishing a report makes it easily accessible to you and to other users if you so choose. After setting the filters, you name the report and indicate whether it should be available to others.
In order to publish reports, you must have access to the Event Reporting Publisher role. Users who want to run published reports must have the security role of Event Reporting Viewer.