Mazévo has a unique tool for administrators to process new account requests. If your system allows new users to request an account, these request(s) are available to approve or deny from the Mazévo dashboard.
If you have turned on the ability for a new user to request an account from the login page, an administrator can process the account request into a new user account. For each request, the administrator can either create a new user account, set the user's permissions, and send an invitation to set an initial password or deny (delete) the account request.
Mazévo Support must activate the ability to accept account requests.
In order to allow a new user to request an account, you must use the 'vanity URL' assigned to your account. This vanity URL must be by all users, including requesters, event planners, and administrators.
Processing Account Requests
To process a new account request:
- Navigate to Day at a Glance > Requested Accounts.
- From the grid, click on the email address for the request to be processed.
- Edit the Name, Email Address, and Phone for the user, if necessary.
- Select one or more Organizations to be associated with the new user.
- On the Security tab, select the type of requester account to create. Users can be created as a View Only Requester or as a requester that can create new event requests. If the user will create new requests, select the appropriate security policy for the user.
- Press Save.
If you want to deny the requester a new account, delete the record from the list of account requests by click on the delete icon.