Using Mazévo's analytics tool, you can easily and quickly report on room usage. For example, room usage can be measured by the number of bookings over a date range. Usage can also be measured by hours, attendance, or revenue.
What is room usage?
Several different pieces of data can measure room usage. For example, it could be how many times a customer booked a room, how many hours customers used the room, or how many people attended events in a given room. Using Mazévo's Analytics tool, you can calculate usage by any of the following data elements:
- Number of bookings
- Hours of use
Reporting on Room Usage
To report on room usage:
- Navigate to Reports > Analytics.
- Select Rooms from Analyze dropdown.
- In the Display dropdown, select Number of Bookings, Total Hours, or Total Attendance based on your measurement.
- Select how many results to return in the Top dropdown (5, 10, or all).
- Select a Date Range.
- Select the Locations to be included in the results
- Select the Statuses to be included in the results (typically, you will exclude canceled bookings)
- If you want to limit the results to rooms that used a particular service(s), select the appropriate Service Providers.
- If you want to further filter the data by organization type, select the organization types to include.
- Press Run to see the results in a chart. To see the detailed data, press Data below the chart.