The review events process in the Mazévo's Ops application can be used to manage upcoming events, replacing the need to print reports for a weekly operations meeting.
There is a weekly meeting in most organizations where Event Personnel, Building Managers, and Service Providers gather and review the upcoming events. Typically, the attendees of this review process use hard copy reports to review each event, making notes for themselves on an event-by-event basis.
The Review Events process in Mazévo facilitates this same process. Rather than use a hard copy report (Daily Operations Report), each user can electronically view and access all of the event details. In addition, users can enter notes and mark each event as reviewed. The advantage beyond eco-friendliness is that the system can now flag the user if an event they previously marked as reviewed has changed.
Review Events is available in the mobile app, as well as in the main Mazévo web application.
Users will need to have the Service Reviewer role assigned to their user account to access Review Events.
Viewing a day's events
1) Navigate to Operations > Review Events on the web or select Review Events in the mobile app.
2) Select the appropriate date from the date selector.
3) Optionally, select the buildings to display by using the filter option.
Viewing the details of an event
Clicking on the '+' sign on the left side of the grid will expand the booking to show its details. To hide the details for a booking, click on the '-' sign.
Marking bookings as reviewed
1) Select one or more bookings using the checkbox on the left side of the grid.
2) From the toolbar displayed at the top of the grid, select Reviewed and Yes.
Determining which events have changed since you reviewed them
On the main list of events for the selected day, 2 columns indicate the current 'state' of the event. The first column displays a colored bar for the 'state' of each event. There is also a column reviewed that has a value for the current state of each event.
- For an event that has not been reviewed, the color bar will be orange, and the reviewed column will display No.
- For an event that has been reviewed, the color bar will be blue, and the reviewed column will display Yes.
- For an event that was previously reviewed but has changed, the color bar will be yellow, and the reviewed column will display Changed.
When you expand an event that has changed, a message indicates the date and time you last reviewed the event. The display will also indicate what details are new or changed (See image below). Marking the event as reviewed again will change the colored bar and state to a reviewed event (blue and reviewed Yes).
What triggers the 'Changed' icon
- Adding a resource
- Changing the quantity of resource
- Changing service time of a service
- Adding/changing notes on the resource
- Changing room on a booking
- Changing times of a booking
- Changing date of a booking
- Changing Room Set up
- Changing Room Set Up Notes
- Removing Room Set Up Notes
- Adding a “link” as a room diagram
- Uploading a diagram
- Adding room setup to a booking that previously didn't have a setup
Changes that don't trigger the 'Changed' icon
- Adding/changing the price of a resource
- Adding/changing the price of a room
- Changing the status of a booking
- Changing the event type
- Changing the event name