Mazévo has a special tool that allows calendar managers to manage the calendar details for an event.
Mazévo has a tool available to users with the Calendar Manager role to add and edit the calendar details for an event. Calendar Managers can access this tool from Find Events or the Event Editor.
A calendar manager also needs to be either a full event planner or a view-only event planner.
The Property Editor:
Opening the calendar details editor.
There are two ways to open the calendar details editor, from Find Events or the Event Editor.
To open an event in the calendar details editor from Find Events:
- Navigate to Find Events.
- Perform a search.
- Click on the calendar icon on the right side of the grid.
To open the calendar details editor from the Event Editor:
- Open the event.
- Click on the Calendar Details link at the top of the page.
To add calendar details to an event:
- Press Add Calendar Detail.
- Select a Calendar Details from the drop-down box.
- Depending upon the detail type, enter the appropriate link, text, or upload the image.
- Press Save.