- Mazevo Knowledge Base
- Managing Events
- Organizations and Contacts
Setting Up The System
Reporting and Analytics
EMS Data Conversion
Other Useful Articles
Managing Duplicate Organization Records
Over the course of time, you may end up with duplicate organization records in Mazevo. There is a special utility that helps locate these duplicates and disable the unwanted record.
Locating Duplicate Organizations
To locate duplicate organizations:
- Navigate to Events > Organizations.
- From the Filter link, select Show Duplicates.
The list of organizations will only show organizations that have more than 1 record. Determine, by looking at the organization's events, which organization record you want to disable.
- Using the checkbox, to the left of the organization name, select the organization you want to disable.
- From the popup menu, select Disabled and Yes.
Disabled records will be retained in Mazevo for reporting purposes, but will not be available to select for any new or modified event.