The Analytics function in Mazévo provides quick access to usage and revenue information grouped by various elements in graphical or raw data form.
For example, you can get answers to questions like:
- What were the top 5 rooms used last month based on attendance?
- What were the top 10 rooms used last month, based on hours of use, for building #1?
- What was the total number of events held last year, by event type, for all buildings?
You ask those kinds of questions using these analysis options:
- Busy Time of the day
- Busiest Day of the week
- Rooms Types
- Event Types
- Organization Types
- Service Provider
- Event Origin (Requester, Event Planner, Academics, Conversion)
And these results options:
- Number of Bookings (organization, organization type, and event origin can be displayed as number of events)
- Total Hours
- Total Attendance (This can be overall event attendance or booking setup count)
- Total Revenue
You also indicate whether you want to see the following:
- Top 5
- Top 10
The remaining options allow you to limit the data analyzed by:
- Date Range
- Time of Day
- Weekdays or Everyday
- Service Providers
After selecting these options, you click Run, and Mazévo displays the data in graphical form. The summarized raw data is also available to view and export.
If a booking spans midnight, the booking will only appear on the starting date.