This article explains how to create a service provider.
The departments in your organization that deliver equipment, catering and other resources are call Service Providers in Mazévo. Service providers have a list of resources and services that they can supply to events.
Examples of Service Providers:
To create a service provider:
- Go to Settings > Service Providers. A list of all service providers in the system is displayed.
- Click Add Service Provider to create a new provider. You can also select a provider from the list to edit its information.
- Type the name of the service provider.
- Select the icon which best visual represents the resources provided.
- Optionally select buildings to limit the service area of this provider.
- Click Save.