This article explains how to create a service provider.
The departments in your organization that deliver equipment, catering, and other resources are call Service Providers in Mazévo. Service providers have a list of resources and services that they can supply to events.
Examples of Service Providers:
To create a service provider:
- Go to Settings > Service Providers. A list of all service providers in the system is displayed.
- Click Add Service Provider to create a new provider. You can also select a provider from the list to edit its information.
- Type the Name of the service provider.
- Select the Icon which best visual represents the resources provided.
- Optionally select Buildings to limit the service area of this provider.
- If this provider should only display on internal reports, check Internal.
- To display the resource notes and special instructions on invoices, check Show Notes On Invoices. Normally, resource notes do not print on invoices; however, they print on confirmations and the daily operations report.
- To disable the service provider from being used, check Disabled. This only appears when editing a record.
- Click Save.