When editing events in Mazévo, the event planner has two buttons that allow for quick approval or denial of an event. These buttons allow the event planner to change the status of the bookings easily with a single click.
What the buttons do:
- They change the status to a final approved or denied status (workflow) for all bookings, including old bookings.
- It sends an email to the requester that the event was approved/denied. This behavior can be changed by Mazévo support.
- It eliminates the need for secondary approvals to be completed since the overall event approval/denial has been changed.
What status do the bookings end up in?
When the event is approved, the status of the bookings is changed to a status that will appear as booked to the requester. If there is more than one status defined with the requester behavior of booked, you will be able to select from a dropdown list of statuses.
When the event is denied, the status of the bookings is changed to a status that will appear as denied to the requester. If there is more than one status defined with the requester behavior of denied, you will be able to select from a dropdown list of statuses.
When do the Approve/Deny buttons appear?
The approve and deny buttons appear when the following conditions are met:
- There are one or more bookings in a status associated with the request behavior of pending.
- The primary contact for the event is also a user with requester privileges.