This article explains how to duplicate an existing booking.
To copy a booking:
1. Locate and open the event that contains the bookings you want to copy using any of the tools in Mazévo. Learn how to open an event.
2. Select the booking(s) to be copied and select the Copy tool from the toolbar.
3. Select the destination for the copied bookings. The target can either be an existing event, a new event, or the current event. If you select New Event, it will be a copy of the current event.
4. Enter the new date for the copied booking(s).
5. Press Copy to complete the process. The destination event will be opened in the browser.
Optionally, from the Booking Editor screen, you can copy an individual booking by pressing the copy button as shown below:
If the room is not available for the new booking(s), the status will be set to canceled.
For details on how to copy the entire event, see this article.