In Mazévo, you can create one or more custom calendar links that can be integrated into your public website. The custom calendars can have filtering and viewing options preset for the end-user.
Mazévo has a built-in public calendar that can be displayed on a public website. All confirmed events in Mazévo are displayed with the exception of events and bookings that are marked as private. The default calendar link can be found under Account Settings.
In addition to the default public calendar, you can create additional calendars (links) that are prefiltered. Each public calendar can be filtered by buildings, statuses, and event types. In addition to filtering, you define which views are available to the end-user (Daily list, Weekly list, Monthly list, and Monthly calendar).
Defining a new public calendar link
1) Navigate to Settings > Calendar Filters.
2) Press Add Calendar Filter.
3) Enter a Name for the filter.
4) Select the Buildings to be included on the calendar.
5) Select the Event Types to be included on the calendar.
6) Select the Statuses to be included on the calendar.
7) Select the Views that will be available on the calendar.
8) Press Save.
After saving a new calendar filter, the link for the new calendar will be displayed in the main grid. Clicking on the link will display a popup box with the full link and a convenient copy button.