In Mazévo, you can create one or more custom calendar links that can be integrated into your public website. The custom calendars can have filtering and viewing options preset for the end-user.
Mazévo has a built-in public calendar that you can display on a public website. All confirmed events in Mazévo are displayed, with the exception of events and bookings that are marked as private. You can find the default calendar link under Account Settings.
In addition to the default public calendar, you can create additional prefiltered calendars (links). Each public calendar can be filtered by location, status, and event type. In addition to filtering, you define which views are available to the end-user (Daily list, Weekly list, Monthly list, and Monthly calendar).
Defining a new public calendar link
- Navigate to Settings > Calendars.
- Press Add Calendar.
- Enter a Name for the filter. The name will be displayed to the end-user.
- Select one or more Event Types from the dropdown box to filter the results by Event Type.
- Select one or more Statuses from the dropdown box to filter the results by Status. If you don't specify any statuses, the calendar will only display bookings in statuses marked to Display on Public Calendar.
- To filter the results by Organizations, select one or more organizations from the dropdown box.
- To filter the results by Organization Types, select one or more organization types from the dropdown box.
- Select the Views that will be available on the calendar. The options are
- If you want to hide the Special Dates from showing on the calendar, check Hide Special Dates.
- On the Location tab, select the Buildings or Room Tags to be included on the calendar.
- Press Save.
After saving a new calendar, the link for the new calendar is displayed in the grid. Clicking on the link will display a popup box with the full link and a convenient copy button.