Manage Operations allows for the assignment and monitoring of work for selected users.
Manage operations is one of the three functions of Mazévo Ops. It is designed to allow managers of various services, like catering, AV, and Facilities, to view events that have services and see the current state of the work and drill down into the event details. Manage operations optionally allows work to be assigned to the manager's staff.
The Manage Operations function is also available in the Mazévo Mobile Ap.Getting Started
- Selecting services that you manage
- Limiting the events to your services
- Checking the current status of work
Marking Work as Completed
- Setting individual services as in progress or complete
- Setting the entire booking as ready
Filtering the events by building
1) From the main Manage Operations screen, select Filter.
2) Using the checkboxes, select the building(s) that should be displayed.
3) Press Save.
Selecting services that you manage
1) From the main Manage Operations screen, select My Staff.
2) Select Choose Service Providers.
3) Using the checkboxes, select the service providers that you manage.
4) Press Save.
Limiting the events to your services
To focus on just events that have your selected services:
1) From the main Manage Operations screen, check Only show my service providers checkbox.
The Only show my service providers checkbox will only be available if you have service providers selected under My Staff.
Checking the current status of work
1) From the main Manager Operations screen, hover over the service icons, and a popup will appear displaying the current state of the work.
Selecting your staff
1) From the main Manage Operations screen, choose My Staff.
2) Select Choose My Staff.
3) Using the checkboxes, select the users that you manage.
4) Press Save.
Assigning work to your staff (Optional)
1) From the main Manage Operations screen, click on the event to assign staff.
2) Scroll to the appropriate service and select Assign Staff.
3) From the list of workers, use the checkboxes to select the workers for the setup and teardown work. Managers can select more than one worker for each phase of work.
4) Press Save.
Setting individual services as in progress or complete
By drilling into a booking on the Manage Operations page, you can change the state of each service to In Progress or Completed by pressing the button for each service. You can also enter a note or upload a photo to the work log.
Setting the entire booking as ready
A manager can also set the overall state of each booking to ready, which automatically sets each service to complete and sets a flag on the booking that it is ready for the customer.
Seeing which bookings have been changed
If you use the Review Events tool to mark bookings as reviewed, if a booking has been changed, the column labeled Changed will display an icon indicating that something on the booking has been changed since you last reviewed it.
Security roles required for Manage Operations
To use the Manage Operations function, a user must be assigned the Service Manager Role. Users that are assigned work must be assigned the Service Worker role.