Scheduled emails are pre-defined emails that are added to events and automatically sent to the contacts on the event. The emails can be scheduled to be sent prior to an event or after the event is finished.
Scheduled emails are defined in settings and attached to events automatically based on a trigger or they can be added manually to an event. The primary purpose of scheduled emails is to enable communication prior to and after an event. Scheduled emails can be used to remind your customer that they have an upcoming event or send a post-event survey after an event is over.
The following tools are used to create and manage scheduled emails in Mazévo.
- Scheduled Email definition process. This is used to define new scheduled emails.
- Event Editor. Emails assigned to an event can be managed in the event editor.
Scheduled Email Definition Process
This is the starting point for using scheduled emails in Mazévo. When defining a new email, you specify the following elements:
- Subject Line
- Email Body
- Date to send the email (i.e., how to calculate it)
- Recipients (Primary, Secondary, or Billing Contacts)
- Trigger for auto task creation
After opening an event in the event editor, you can manage the schedule emails associated with the event by navigating to the Scheduled Emails tab.
On this tab, you can:
- Delete unnecessary emails
- Add new emails to be sent to the contacts.
- Edit when the email will be sent.