This article explains how to create the different types of services that a service provider may supply.
A service description indicates how a service is presented. For example, you might offer a plated lunch and also a buffet lunch. Service descriptions are resources associated with a service provider and a system defined resource group call Service Description.
Examples of service descriptions for a catering service provider:
- Breakfast - Served, Lunch - Served, Dinner - Served
- Breakfast - Buffet, Lunch - Buffet, Dinner - Buffet
- Lunch - Boxed
Examples of service descriptions for an AV provider:
- Deliver and Setup
To create services descriptions:
- Go to Settings > Resources.
- Click Add Resource.
- Type the name (like Reception).
- Select Service Description for the resource group.
- Select the service provider.
- Click Save.
See how to setup resources here.