Last Updated 07/21/2023
At Mazévo we believe that everyone, regardless of their abilities, deserves equal access to technology. Mazévo's Requester Interface aligns with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. We’ve prioritized investing in our requester interface for the web so that our customers are able to make their end users’ experiences more accessible. We’ve also worked with a trusted third-party vendor to help us on our journey to becoming more accessible. This vendor helped us evaluate the accessibility of Mazévo software based on WCAG standards and prioritize items on our accessibility journey.
Accessibility Statement for Mazévo Software
Mazévo is committed to providing products that are usable by as many people as possible by placing an emphasis on accessibility throughout the product design and development process.
Measures to support accessibility
To support users of assistive technology we offer:
- Screen reader support for the visually impaired
- Focus indication and keyboard support for non-mouse users
- Appropriate use of color and sufficient contrast for people with lower perception of color
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Mazévo is almost fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Some parts of Mazévo do not fully conform to the accessibility standard and have been noted on our accessibility roadmap.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Mazévo Software. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
Postal Address: 7350 E Progress Pl, Suite 100, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
We respond to feedback within five business days.
Compatibility and Technical Specifications
Mazévo Software is designed to be compatible with the following web browsers
- The latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari (MacOS)
Some of the tools used to conduct accessibility testing include:
- The W3C Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) which includes manual accessibility testing, automated accessibility tools, and testing with assistive technology across multiple platforms and browsers.
- WAVE by WebAIM; axeDevTools by Deque; NVDA; JAWS; Apple Voiceover; TPG ARC; browser developer tools; and color contrast analyzers by WebAIM and TPGi.
Accessibility of Mazévo Software relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.