At Mazévo, we’re not just a scheduling software company. We continually strive to be a scheduling partner to our customers.
One way is by creating a sense of community and support among users. A recent Mazévo Connect online webinar is an example of that commitment. Users from around the U.S. participated in the session, which covered a wide range of topics, from request processing and operations to report creation, billing, and more.
TL;DR Key Takeaways:
- A recent Mazévo Connect session enabled users to connect with one another and our team to ask questions, recommend best practices, and share insights.
- You can view a recording of the session on the Mazévo YouTube channel.
- You can jump to topics of interest using the list of questions/topics with timestamps below.
Fielding Questions To Help You Work Even More Efficiently and Effectively
In preparation for our Community Q&A, we collected questions from Mazévo users. Then, as you’ll see in the recording, we walk through them with me (VP Sales & Marketing Bryan Peck), CEO Dean Evans, Software Consultants Wendy Newlon and Joe Findley, Account Executive Claire DeGroot, and Cloud Operations Expert Devin Jansen providing answers.
We also encourage input from the people who provided the questions and others attending the webinar and solicit feedback on potential system enhancements. The result is an interactive and engaging session we think you’ll find fun and informative!
Mazévo Community Q&A Topics With Timestamps
Whether you have specific questions about Mazévo and want to jump to certain sections of the recording or simply wish to listen start-to-finish to get some great information and fresh perspectives on using the system, here’s a “table of contents” for the Connect session:
- 0:00 Introduction
- 5:15 - How do I indicate if a different number of resources (i.e., linens) were used than were requested?
- 7:58 - Can you make changes to an invoice after a payment has been submitted?
- 10:38 - How do I make a change to a payment that was already submitted?
- 11:53 - How do I see who owes us money? Is there an aging report?
- 14:10 - How do I find events that we took a deposit for that need to be invoiced?
- 15:40 - How do I find events with charges that need to be invoiced?
- 17:14 - How can I get data from the Mazévo database?
- 18:33 - Is there a unique ID for individual bookings?
- 20:13 - Can I get event-level analytics from Mazévo, and how do I export it?
- 23:00 - Overview of Mazévo Dashboard
- 25:58 - How do I generate a report of event questions?
- 29:29 - Can I generate a report of resources on bookings? How do I see a report for a specific resource?
- 32:05 - Can Mazévo send a notification email based on tagged resources for a given date range?
- 33:45 - How do I see all events happening after hours?
- 35:34 - How do I get billing data without running a confirmation?
- 37:37 - How do I change the primary contact (owner) of multiple events when people leave?
- 40:51 - Can you search for the most recent booking date for every organization so I can clean up unused organizations in the system?
- 44:22 - Where did Requester Test Mode go?
- 46:30 - How do I let requesters know who to contact if they need help or get stuck making a request?
- 49:10 - Can you provide some examples of the billing admin, invoicing, and service admin roles and how they are used?
- 53:19 - Can I filter the view for new requests on Day At A Glance?
- 55:09 - Can I remove the feature that auto-adjusts the end time of bookings?
- 57:44 - Is there more than one way to take advantage of the communication tools for AV and set up operations teams?
- 1:01:08 When will the mobile app go away and be replaced by the browser app on the phone?
- 1:04:06 - How do I delete a resource if it is being used on old bookings?
Get Answers to Your Additional Questions
If you have questions about Mazévo that weren’t addressed in our recent Community Q&A, we’re always happy to answer them! Or, if you’re new to the system and want to see it in action, reach out to schedule a demo customized to your needs.