Mazévo Course Importer
You can now import a new course file for an existing term, which preserves the term start and end date and excluded dates. Previously you had to delete the term and re-add its settings again from scratch.
Mazévo Classroom Scheduling
Mazévo Now Accommodates Classes Without a Room
Online, hybrid, off-site, TBA or TBD courses can now be brought over from the SIS and displayed and managed in Mazévo.
Room Type Is Now Displayed When Viewing Available Rooms.
Previously only the name of the room and capacity were displayed.
Multiple Instructors Displayed for Courses.
Mazévo does a better job of displaying instructor names when there are multiple instructors assigned to a course.
Added Search Bar for Setting Subject Building Relationship
When setting preferred buildings for a subject, a new search bar will allow you to find a specific subject quickly.
Excluded Dates Calendar Now Opens to the First Month of Term when Processing a Term
Previously this calendar defaulted to the current month.
Course Reference Number (CRN) is Now Visible in Find Courses
The CRN will also display when exporting courses
The Mazévo software developers fixed the following items in this update.
- Classroom Optimizer - start and end times were exported to Excel as dates and not times.
- Adding customer access time to a booking removed the setup time in specific instances.
- In particular instances, initials and day/time stamps disappeared from the BEO.
- Adding a price to resources on a booking was causing an error in specific cases.
- The "upload room diagram" button disappeared from the booking editor. It's back now. 🤓